14 May 2011

ZUMBA

Have you jumped on the Zumba craze yet? It really is fun, I've been doing it on the wii. I like to put in the dances I like, and the amount of time I want to exercise. I've been wanting to go to a class in person, actually I would like to try different teachers. Last night I got a taste of a class put on by a wonderful English woman who has been teaching dance for 35 years. She's a hoot.


My daughter and I have been talking about taking the instructors course. I just registered us for a instructors session in August. We were hoping to do it sooner but logistics just weren't coming together. I'm psyched. I wanted her to have a chance to take a skill with her that you have to be licensed for so she perhaps more easily find work once in London. She'll have enough time to get started teaching before she leaves in mid September.

I'm hoping to eventually get licensed in the Zumba gold , and the Toning component. I think I could use the Zumba toning with my ballet students I work with for something different. High school students are always hard to keep entertained. So check me out in August, and find out where we are teaching !

No comments:

Post a Comment