17 May 2011

What a day

Sorry to have not been on, but between my computer having an  issue with windows 7, which made it an unhappy computer. =(( 
Sunday something didn't agree with me, and I spent the night very sick, and most of Monday.  I thought today would be better.  It started out better but then got unreliable.  My daughter flew in this morning, so I had to go to the airport to get her.  Fortunately I had mostly straightened up the house.  Then we stopped for lunch on the way home, and while out got a phone call for someone to view the house.  So we ran home she was vacuuming and I went out to mow the front yard. Having been sick the last few days, didn't help much.  I got about half the front yard done, when I saw the real estate agent coming early.  So I had to quit and run in the house, change and let them look freely.
We jumped in the car, and headed down the highway headed west.  Looked at each other and said  what are we doing?  So we drove into town, and she managed to get a cute haircut last minute, we went over for tapas at the Greek restaurant Olive You, and one of her friends showed up for a bit.  It was lovely outside sunny and breezy by the lake, we sat on the patio for 2 hours enjoying one of our first days of sun.  I love having my daughter at home, and know she's only here for 3 days to look for a job before moving back at the end of the month.
I'm tuckered out already.
trev

No comments:

Post a Comment