11 May 2011

How was your mother's day?

I spent mothers's day with a girlfriend. Her spouse and children are spread out over the world right now.  My hubs Mr G is on business trip, and Miss P is down in San Francisco a few more weeks.  We went to a movie, and out to early dinner after that. It was pleasant but not quite the same as being with your family.

Mr G called yesterday to say he was going to be gone at least another week, could I send him some things.  Ok, sure.  Miss P is coming in for 2 days to do some job lookig/interviews. Then back to San Fran to pack up her place and do a performance.  I will go down and pick her and her stuff up at the end of the month.

I'm still working on the sweater and will post a new pic of it soon as I'm going along.  I decided that something was wrong, and had ripped it out to the first 4 rows and remade it..  I'm much happier with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment