19 May 2011

keep it or throw it out

Yep that's the question... Keep it or throw it out?  I'm in such a mood at the moment that my garage is in danger.  Our neighborhood has one of its 3 community yard sales this Friday and Saturday. I would have over half my garage out there if I wasnt' overbooked those 2 days.  I have to work Saturday, and I have to work Friday plus make two separate trips to the airport.  I've been slowly trying to go through things out there for the last year, but right now, I'm feeling like dragging it all to the dump and be finished with it.  I live in 3200 sq ft home.  I would like to move to a home that's about 1/2 the size we have now. 2 bedrooms would be sufficient, as long as it has a patio and a dining room  for entertaining.  I've been good I really don't run useful things to the dump, I take them to a charity station for donation.  But all the old papers and files, those drive me nuts.  I always feel like I need to go through them just in case something important is tucked in there.  Occasionally its been true something important is hiding in the wrong place. 
I have a stack of bags to go to goodwill, scrapbook paper and rubber stamps from when I use to sell these at home parties, Tupperware I no longer use. Oh and list of other items.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Treva - I had to come take a look. I saw your answer to one of Pammy Sue's posts and when I saw your name I wondered if you were the Treva I knew in FL not too awful long ago. Treva is not a common name. You are not her but I was happy to come see what you are all about. :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete