21 July 2010

Not my best.

Do you ever have one of those days, where you don't feel like yourself? Maybe its the heat, or the top I'm wearing or the guilt I'm wearing from not getting out enough to exercise with purpose, but today I feel like Jabba the Hut.  Obviously I'm not green and warty, nor does my face resemble his, but I naturally have a wide back and biceps. And my body is not as toned as it could be.  Unfortunately this is what comes to mind.  I know I won't feel like this tomorrow- hopefully, but when I feel like I'm nothing but fat, this awful thing comes to mind.  Its what I don't want to be so believe me its the worst image I can come up with. When I exercise and am toned I'm not so concerned about my weight in general. But the last couple years I've been so preoccupied with my daughter, that I put my self aside. NOW is my time. Time to get back into action for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment