14 January 2010

Tickle me Thursday!


I had to come up with some catchy phrase for today.  We are swamped with rain and gray days, but when I finished this blanket it literally tickled me pink!  It really turned out cute and as I've said before its perfect for the northwest to cheer your baby with such bright colors.  I love the yarn its by Bernat and called Berries and Cream.  You will be able to find this in my etsy store in just a few days. It ended up measuring 36 x 37 inches.

After I finished that I whipped up this little baby hat with ear flaps.  I still need to make pom poms for the ties.  Its crocheted  in Lime green soft baby yarn.  I plan to make little booties to go with.  I need to find a little one to check the size but its supposed to be newborn up to 6 months.  We shall see.



I'm working on my project of dance company skirts.  Plan on doing fittings this Sunday.  Hope to meet up with my new sewing friends in the burda group on Saturday. Depends if I can find enough time.

Tomorrow is Friday and we are off the 6th Annual Funny Festival.  An evening of comic entertainment.  Meeting up with my hubby's brother and wife before hand for drinks.  I plan on having my funny bone tickled indeed.

Have a Great Weekend!
Treva


No comments:

Post a Comment