04 April 2011

Oh I wish

I'm wishing on those stars that I could move soon.  I absolutely hate having my house on the market.  And I want to move so bad, its the major component of my blood - I swear. 
I know the market is terrible, I know that there could be a better time.  But we really have to get out of here.
Renting our home is not an option- It would leave us in the hole and make it hard to sell the house as anything but a rental afterwards. 
With our daughter moving in September out of the country to finish school we don't need such a huge house.
Not sure we ever did, but it has served its purpose.
So do you have any great ideas for selling?  We have nagged at the real estate agent and I'm almost considering offering her and additional percent if she sells it one month, a half percent if it takes 2 and just her normal if it takes longer than that. It would seem like it could be helpful, ave you ever done anything like this?

Over the last week our daughter was home for spring break.  It rained every day she was home, but being a resilient young adult it didn't seem to phase her too much.  She touched base with friends, and we did a few family dinners.  Threw a dinner party at our house , and she threw a late night one of her own she called Whiskey and Pancakes.  You ask what is that?  Its whiskey drinking, and eating pancakes.  LOL.  Since the alcohol was in limited supply, it was rather self contained. But it appeared a good time was had by all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment