20 April 2011

A mail box surprise


Love to open my mail and find a special yarn in there.  I ordered this on etsy, its called "vegetable garden" for colors, its fine weight yarn made from bamboo and hand dyed.  Although the photo kind of washes it out, its gorgeous yellow, orange and greens all blended together.





I promised to show a pic of the sweater I'm making for my cousins grand daughter.  so here is one.  since this, I took all the embroidery out, and have redone it- I wasn't happy with it, and you know how some things just keep bugging you until you redo it?  this was one of those pieces.  The design was from Crochet magazine,  I'm not usually a copy cat for colors, but I found this tencel yarn that seemed perfect for it, and happened to be aqua which is one of my favorite colors for clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment