05 August 2010

Tomorrow is the day!

I am so excited to go on my trip tomorrow and see my daughter.  I'm hoping I will make it in time to catch part of her performance at the theatre.  I know I will see Saturday's show but she's much more excited about her Friday night performance.
If you are in San Francisco, I would suggest going to see the San Francisco Conservatory of Dance's show. Its Friday evening and Saturday matinee. I attended this last year and was amazed at the performances of these students.  They have been studying for 4 weeks intensively, and start with choreography the first week. I know that one of the pieces my daughter is doing is 19 minutes long, and they get it to perfection. 

We will hopefully get some housing issues settled while I am there too.  I'm disappointed that the school does not have a dormitory nor is it involved in helping students get roommates and housing for fall.  Since students audition and come from all over, it would be helpful to develop this service. It wouldn't take them that much time to develop a relationship with a few places and cross reference in coming students. Maybe after this year I can encourage them to do this..=)

Well back to packing and making sure the house is clean just in case someone wants to come by and take a look at my house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment