05 March 2011

wishes come true


the Place -London contemporary dance school
 My daughter would definitely share that wishes come true.  She was accepted to a dance college in London, England and is thrilled.  She waited until the last minute to present the offer to us of her going, and really wasn't sure we were saying yes, when we said we would do what we could to make it work out.  This totally stumped us.  She's not a greedy person, and she is an only child, but we've always tried to keep some sense of normalcy to her (ie not being over privileged), and not provide her with each and everything she could possibly want.  Their Bachelors degree is connected to the University of Kent. A friend of hers who is graduating from Ballet Rambert's conservatory with a similar degree also graduated through University of Kent.  What a lovely historic builiding to go through your graduation ceremonies.



 I can honestly say, I  wish I was 19 or 20 and getting to move to London for a few years in.  It has been one of my own adult wishes to live in Great Britain and Irelend for a few years. So I'm in awe of my own child.

No comments:

Post a Comment