03 February 2010

San Francisco and success!

Success!  I was able to over dye the shorts and come out with kind of a burnished dark Khaki that complements the skirts and is darker doesn't scream look at me look at me.  All the the items have been labled and washed, ironed and delivered.

  Now with a big sigh, I have to quickly clean my house, and pack for a weekend trip in San Francisco.  I have one whole day, to shop.  Hoping to hit a few fabric shops and I don't know maybe a couple neighborhood areas to shop- like Haight Ashbury- My daughters favorite place to hang, Fillmore, and Chestnut street, Cow Hollow- we usually stay around the Presido for lodging but going more down town this time. So where do you San Francisco girls like to shop best, and where would you reccomend best for fabrics and yarns?  
We always go to Union square and Fishermans wharf, but would love to find some new places.  In between auditions and a few drop in classes that my daughter wants to take. I may be checking in while gone, but not a 100% sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment