14 February 2010

Olympics!

I love winter Olympics, don't you?  The beauty of the skaters, and the thrill ride the skiers and snowboarders have. What great weekend to have the Olympics going on.  Its Presidents weekend here in the states, It's Valentines Day, The Olympics competition is going on just north of us in Vancouver, and the Chop Shop Festival-bodies of work festival also was on Bellevue.


My hubs is Vermont for work, so we are spending the day apart obviously.  But I did have my daughter home this weekend, and my auntie is visiting from Kauai for the week.  We've been watching the Olympics in the evening, attending the dance festival and doing a bit of shopping and lots of eating out.

I hope you all are having a good weekend. 
I'm working on a pair of booties for infants that kind of look like ballet slippers. They were so cute I just had to try them.  pretty quick to put together, as most small items are.  Will post when the set is done.

I dedicate this post to the luge rider who lost his life the practice runs before the opening of the Olympics.  Such fierce competition, we know there are dangers in these sports, but we don't expect them to lose so much.
treva

No comments:

Post a Comment