23 February 2010

The revolving door

My house has a revolving door these days.  My husband left for Vermont and my auntie flew in from Hawaii on the same day.  She left earlier this week and my husband with luck will return tomorrow.  Then my daughter will be leaving on Friday for a whirlwind trip to Boston to audition for the conservatory there.  My auntie once again flies in late Saturday night and flies out Sunday, and my daughter returns Sunday night.  My little car makes that trip to the airport quite fast these days. Since they've started the "enhanced" security we no longer go in, as its the security trip that can take 40 minutes or an hour & half, but you can't spend time with family and friends any longer.
      So here's to clean sheets, fast commutes,  quick security lines and pleasant travel.  And Thursday as its the only day this week I won't be at the airport!
treva

No comments:

Post a Comment