15 December 2009

All I want for Christmas!

Dear Santa,
I've been good, I've been doing everything everyone asks of me, so i'm asking you to leave me a few special gifts.  Those boots I saw at Macy's?  the black and fur, they were really cute, and i would sure like those for the winter Santa,  by the way, I helped you out on that one, all you have to do is wrap them.. Haha.

Maybe a  nice red scarf made from bamboo or one like this one seen in  photo- its kind of  unusual.

Some Table Topic conversation starter cards, its always fun to have a new way to take the conversation- other than my kid is... what's your's doing?

Maybe a SAM membership would be nice, since i really like to go there, but we don't make it down much.

I wouldn't mind some new bath products Santa, i've used up everything acquired in the past.

And lastly Santa could you give me a winning lottery ticket?  oh one for a few thousand would make our life easier... HAHA.. i have the worse record in the world for winning lottery odds.  It's hilarious, so unless its a sure thing santa, don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment