16 September 2010

projects updated!

Well as promised, here is a picture of the pink Brazilian cotton shawl.  I finished it while we were driving back from San Fran. Of the several photos I took this is the only one that came out, where you can see it ( however it is a bit blurry).  My little body form its on will be going back to the studio this weekend.  I figured, when I move I don't have room for it, I have two others. one is a junior form I use for my daughter- since she is petite. This form is for a small woman, but definitely not petite in length.  Since many of the dancers at the studio are taller, this will benefit them.









My next project is this shirt.  I saw it in an advertisement for  Dillard's.  We don't have Dillard's in the northwest, and although I'm quite sure I could find the shirt at one of the bigger stores like Macy's, i don't want to search.  So I'm on the search for a tunic pattern- probably have one in my stash that I can convert the front to this type of detail.   It's  silk organza on a silk blend knit.
My daughter really liked  it too, so if successful, I will do one for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment