23 April 2010

Swamped

I have been swamped in getting our house ready for market.  As of Yesterday its officially for sale.  Already we have had 2 buyers come thru. Then we have an open house on Sunday.  This is pretty exciting.  Mostly I think its because its the last weekend for buyers rebate offered by the government.  Everybody that can is trying to get their contracts done by April 30th. Plus I am currently loving my realtor.  She is helpful, and wants to make a sale, which is so much better than someone who doesn't care.
I have had my yard redone, cleaned, thrown away trash- gone to the dump and recycling center, stashed in storage, taken to St. Vincents De Paul to donate goods, re-organized, buffed hard wood floors, touch up painted. You name it I think I've done it.  WOW is all i can say.  I hauled so much stuff to the garage and still have to go thru the boxes.  Some were full, some were not.  Some were just emergency hauls as I was running out of time before the realtor came to take pictures.  I have 5 huge boxes of rubber stamps to sell, give or start a fire with I guess if I'm desperate.  They have the lovely wood mounted style. 

So NO, I haven't taken pictures, because I've been much too busy.  I have several things for etsy, this week.  Once this weekend is over, I will be posting them on etsy. I will post pictures here as well- I promise, I'm just a little  busy these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment