27 April 2010

Are you looking for a baby gift this spring?

here are a few things I just added to etsy.  they've been done for awhile, but I just haven't had the time to take photos and add them.

 So the pink booties, one is a newborn size and one is 3-6 months size.  They are both a cotton acrylic blend.
the variegated booties are 3-6 months size and made of bamboo and acrylic.


This little blanket is soft like silk, but its a nylon . The main color is like butter cream and the edging is a bright pink. Again a perfect size for stroller, car seat or tummy time for newborn. I call it Cupcake.

This multi stripe is Seattle spring.  It has two shades of blue, the variegated yarn, I used in Seattle sky, and also yellow, and spring green. Its like looking at the water down by the lake with reflections of the sky on the water.  This would be a great size for stroller, or tummy time as well.  Its a nice heavy stitch, so great for those chilly windy days.
This blanket I call Seattle sky. It reminds me of spring skies here where one minute its sunny, the next its rainy and then all of a sudden this stunning blue with clouds. Its 100 percent cotton and great for stroller or car seat in size.
To see more information about these go to my etsy page,   http://www.etsy.com/shop/redandcurlybebe

No comments:

Post a Comment