08 June 2011

HOW do you get your house sold?

ARGH a little pirate speak here.  So frustrated on trying to get our house sold.  My realtor sent me a note saying that very few buyers are coming to the area overall.  We have gone through and re- stage several things, to improve the overall look.  The house is spotless. I'm actually considering painting the kitchen but no sure if I will.  Now that the weather is improving, we are working out in the yard.  I saw something that I found interesting on Today.  They suggested having 2 realtor's(from the same office) work for you, the one that sells it, gets the commission.  I'm seriously looking at this as a possibility if our house doesn't sell within the current contract.  I did send my realtor a note saying that at the end of the summer, we would probably take it off the market for a bit, so it didn't continue to look like a toad.  I mean if there's a fairy princess out there to give it a kiss by all means stop by and do your magic.   Does anyone have any good ideas for attracting buyers?

No comments:

Post a Comment