29 July 2011

What a difference a day makes or 8

Wow you know the saying "what a difference a day makes?" Well after my last series of IV Iron shots 8 of them in a row, I can say What a difference 8 days make. I finished my series of shots and about 4 days later I felt so much improved, and being able to finish a whole class of zumba workout, or my weight training class without stopping and without running out of breath. In fact one class I've been taking I want to drop because it seems so slow now, but my friends are there and I will probably continue with it for that reason. We have training class for Zumba instructors next weekend, and I'm so looking forward to it. Choreography isn't my high point but If I'm putting it together I can probably do it ok. I've been taking from 3 different teachers and they are all different and have different quirks- good and bad. Em will be great, she never struggles with choreography have been a dancer for the last 16 years. It's just like dooing another show to her. I think her challenge will be calling out steps, as you go along, since that's not what shes used to.
Counting the days until my vacation, and hoping that my iron holds through to the end of it all. I would be so sad to get the island and not be able to snorkle, swim and hit the Zip line this time.
Ever since we've moved to this house I've had one health issue after the next, starting with Melanoma, severe depression, injuring my back, injuring my shoulder, struggling with severe anemia. When this place sells and we get out of here,I will be so glad to say good bye and hope the next place has better memories. Unfortunately I don't think I will be out of here anytime soon.
We are having some lovely days- 2 in a row of weather in the mid 70's. For seattle these days thats a reason to jump up and scream happy things.
So I'm off to get out into that sun. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment