26 May 2012

Dance like no one is watching!



I LOVE this sign.  I love to dance, BUT in NO way am I a dancer.  I teach Zumba but I am not a dancer.  I am an athlete who likes to dance (or call what I do dance!)

Ironically I started teaching Zumba before I started teaching cardio aerobics- which is similar but the rhythms in cardio aerobics are more consistant and you can expect the beat of a song to all the same- either 124bpm, or 132 bpm etc.  Zumba changes beats to offer more of a Dance experience. I wish i had done these opposite because I would have been better in the beginning of my Zumba experience. But its all working out.
However I believe when I really let loose, indeed i would end up in trouble.  But to all you dancers and wanna be dancers GO FOR IT!  Have the time of your life everytime the music comes on and makes you feel like moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment