14 March 2012

phone call surprise.

SO  if you've followed my blog, you know that i spent the last year trying to sell my home.  We took it off the market in September so we could get some relief from the traffic of people tramping in and no offers coming about. Also we wanted to have the holidays with out interruption. We've been comtemplating when to put the house back on the market. It's 3200 sq feet and there are currently only 2 of us living here.  It's just too much space, although I like the luxury of the space, I don't need it.

Out of the blue yesterday I recieved a phone call from a realtor wanting to show our house. Evidently there is little on the market in our area and they went back to listings 6 months ago.  If it sells without having to relist makes it 100% percent a plus.  I'm a bit apprehensive, but on the other side a little excited.  Although trying to get my house back into shape over the next 3 days will be interesting.  If nothing it gets us motivated to put it back onto the market if it doesn't turn into a sale.

I have been working on some big projects for crochet and knitting.  I will post these in separate post.
thinking positively!

No comments:

Post a Comment